Practice Test :
- $20 per student
- Space is limited — 12 students max
- Scores will be computed and returned to students within 30 minutes of the end of the test
Prepare for the October 6th, 2018 SAT!!!
A full length Timed Proctored SAT Practice Test is one of the best ways to prepare for the SAT. Just like the actual SAT, the Practice Test runs for 180 minutes (3 hours) and we take 5 minute breaks in between the sections.
The Practice Test has the same 4 sections as the actual SAT :
- Reading – 52 questions to be completed in 65 minutes
- Writing and Language — 44 questions to be completed in 35 minutes
- Math (no calculator) — 20 questions to be completed in 25 minutes
- Math (calculator) — 38 questions to be completed in 55 minutes
Get feedback on your strengths and your weaknesses. A practice test gives you immediate information about where you are at and what you really need to focus on!
Without testing, there is the trap of having material feel familiar, and assuming you know it. However, if you got a problem wrong on a proctored test, you don’t understand it. Or you don’t understand it well enough. You need to go back and spend some time digging into that material.
Call me at 520-881-4771 (this phone will not accept texts) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More information on practice tests is available on the SAT Practice Tests page.